In connection with the recent government announcement on stricter health and safety measures, the leaders of WIN Norway have made decision to do on line meeting via zoom effective immediately until the end of November 2020. This includes all small group meetings and Sunday services. After which period, we will evaluate the situation and update with any changes following government directives.
WIN Norway proactively takes part and demonstrate that we are on the frontlines of preventing the further spread of the virus in Stavanger. We acknowledge that this decision may have some negative effect on the spiritual and emotional aspects of some individuals and groups especially during this cold and dark winter season. But we believe that this decision is crucial in seriously considering the health, safety and protection of our members, their families, and their workplace.
We continually appeal to everyone to always be calm but proactive and keep in mind the following:
- Let us continually look after one another. Strengthen our small groups and accountability partnerships.
- Follow the health and safety measures.
- Keep yourself and your family healthy.
- Minimize personal contact and travelling only to necessary.
- Be mindful and be careful with sharing any information on social media or messages. If you think that the information is useful and helpful, verify first that it is from an official source, such as Regjeringen.no; FHI; Stavanger Kommune; WHO, for ex.
- Always check our website and social media pages for updates.
Most importantly, let us not get tired of praying and interceding. Nothing is impossible with our God. Let us overflow with hope; keeping our focus on God’s promises everyday
Please register to receive joining instruction to our Sunday on line gatherings.